Slider

Monday, January 1, 2018

in

The Start of a Beautiful New Year...

Wow, 2018 is here, 2017 was a wild ride with lots of changes on so many levels! Luckily I embrace change-change is necessary for things to move forward and for one to grow, but this is a lot all at once for anyone!

This year definitely has a different energy. For me, 2017 had a very hurried feel, as if there was alot to accomplish with only a short window to do it in, it was a time to clean house so to speak. In that year I actually did accomplish many things, I moved twice, changed jobs, and got married to my Soulmate! Not bad for a years work!

 Now standing at the precipice of 2018, I feel that same sense of urgency to get to work, but also that it is a very spiritual time, a sacred time, a time for deep inner exploration combined with a longing to connect deeply to the Divine Source. What an amazing time we live in...what an honor to be part of this elaborate and Divine dance we call life. Enjoy it, savor each moment, learn, grow, stand in your own truth and never let anyone tell you that you don't matter! YOU SO MATTER!!

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

In love and light,
Joanna

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more about your online classes & workshops, Joanna. Enjoy a gorgeous day! ~H♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your altar space is lovely. All that beautiful Divine energy is blooming wonderfully with all your classes and new book. Doing classes in Ireland sounds amazing. Good to see you back to blogging, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning view! Your studio is beautiful, so serene. Thank you for dropping in for a visit and for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful place, inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new studio is lovely and magical. I totally agree about embracing change and new beginnings... I will be moving again this year too. ;-)

    It sounds like you have found your spiritual home and the workshops sound great. All the very best with your new creative projects.
    I am really pleased to have found your blog and I'm now following!

    Fairy blessings,
    Jo May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peace to you, dear. I am in that mode, hurry and see, wait and savor, all at once. I cherish the thought of the next few years. I am glad to see your view, dear one. Both literal and metaphysical. I send you all the happiest thoughts. I wake to your so much of your art, the old book, the bottle with fairy and moon, the amazing metal frame, so much from such a kindred friend. I am blessed in the ease and understanding of such a blog friend. Take care and enjoy each moment on this amazing ride. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful for your comment! Sending you joy and blessings! Joanna

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan